- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
BANSHEE is a new turf-type tall fescue featuring the heat tolerance and brown patch resistance needed to perform well in typical tall fescue usage areas. It consistently produces a fine, dense turf with a rich, deep green color. It has moderate winter dormancy and strong resistance to Fusarium and net blotch – traits which allow it to persist in maritime environments such as the Pacific Northwest.
ADAPTATION: Banshee is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in poly-specie grass seed mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
SEEDING RATE: 7-8 lbs p/1000 sq ft