- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Clockum Timothy is a late maturing, high yielding premium export Timothy. It features distinctively large leaves, strong stems and excellent color retention. Clockum works well for staggered haying operations and performs consistently in variable soil conditions.
Areas of Use: Clockum is an excellent choice for horse hay as a straight variety or in mixtures with other grasses and legumes. It is well suited for areas that are water saturated part of the year. It adapts to a wide range of soils, but does best under cool, moist conditions. Clockum is winter-hardy and does well on moist or acidic soils and on poorly-drained, peaty and meadow areas. Clockum tolerates flooding much better than many other forage species, but is not adapted to saline conditions. Clockum should be shallow seeded into a firm seedbed due to the small size of the seed. Fields should be free of perennial weeds.
Straight: 10-12 lbs. per acre