- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
ELF Perennial Ryegrass is a dark green turf with aggressive tillering capability. Elf exhibits excellent cold tolerance and improved turf performance. Additional benefits include rapid establishment, excellent spring green up and the ability to blend well with other species. Elf is endophyte enhanced for increased insect and disease resistance.
AREAS OF USE: Elf can be used in full sun to partial shade and is a beautiful dark green color that will enhance any area. It makes a quick cover with very uniform leaf blades. The tillering capability of this grass creates a dense turf that holds up well to wear. Elf has the improved turf characteristics required to meet the demands of today’s turf manager and homeowner. This variety produces a beautiful lawn.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.