- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Enticer Timothy is an early-to-mid-maturing variety that works well in staggered hay operations. In addition to excellent color retention, Enticer is soft and palatable. It performs impressively under variable soil conditions.
Areas of Use: Enticer is an excellent choice for horse hay as a straight variety or in mixtures with other grasses and legumes. It is well suited for areas that are water saturated part of the year. It adapts to a wide range of soils, but does best under cool, moist conditions. Enticer is winter-hardy and does well on moist or acidic soils and on poorly-drained, peaty and meadow areas. Enticer tolerates flooding much better than many other forage species, but is not adapted to saline conditions. Enticer should be shallow seeded into a firm seedbed due to the small size of the seed. Fields should be free of perennial weeds.
Straight: 10-12 lbs. per acre