- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
HATRICK Perennial Ryegrass was selected based on its color, disease resistance and turf density. The thing that really caught our eye is the color in both Pennsylvania and Oregon. Hatrick is another selection out of McCarthy Research Farm that we are very proud of. It will be great in home lawns or golf courses. There will be limited supply for fall of 2017. Hatrick was entered into the 2016 NTEP trials.
AREAS OF USE: Hatrick can be used in full sun to partial shade and is a beautiful dark green color that will enhance any area. It is an excellent choice for home lawns, parks, sports fields and recreation areas.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.