- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Honky Tonk is an improved turf type tall fescue with elite turf characteristics and superior dark color. With added drought and brown patch resistance, Honky Tonk can be used for full to partial shade turf, without irrigation and under limited input management.
Areas of Use: Honky Tonk is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in turf grass mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
New Lawn: 8-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.