- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS is a cool season fine textured perennial grass that spreads with rhizomes. Does best in less humid climates. Makes excellent sport field turf. Germination times can vary between 14- 30 days for most varieties.
SEEDING RATE: 3-5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.