- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
LG-31 Orchardgrass is an elite improved grazing tolerant variety. It can withstand longer grazing periods while retaining excellent cold tolerance. LG-31 has a unique ability to withstand close grazing with excellent regrowth and disease resistance. LG-31 is a vital component for any pasture or hay field.
Areas of Use: LG-31 can be used as a pure stand or mixed with alfalfa or other grasses and legumes. It will produce high quality forage with high yields in every cutting or grazing rotation. LG-31’s late maturity makes it a great choice for interseeding into old alfalfa stands because they will mature at the same time – improving yields and forage quality. LG-31 grows slightly in the winter, contributing to fall growth without compromising winterhardiness. The strong spreading crown contributes to LG-31’s grazing tolerance and provides a non-clumpy appearance.
Pure Stands: 15-20 lbs. per acre
Grass/Hay Mix: 4-5 lbs. per acre