- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
NIVA is a medium late heading orchardgrass originating from a breeding program in Central Europe where the emphasis was on disease resistance and dry matter yield. The late heading date of Niva is very conducive to situations where the fields are too wet to harvest early in the spring. The late maturity of Niva also coincides well with the maturity of alfalfa for producers who are looking for a grass component to add to their pastures without sacrificing forage quality. The excellent winter hardiness of Niva is on the same level as Okay, a well known Canadian variety.