- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
SEASIDE II is a perennial cool season grass that forms a dense, fine textured mat. It has vigorous roots and spreads by creeping stolons. It thrives in the cool climates of the Pacific Northwest being used most commonly in lawns, athletic fields and pastures. It is used in the Southern climates primarily on intensely managed golf greens. With good salt tolerance, Seaside II is very adaptable to coastal areas. Best Planted in early Fall to allow adequate growth before weather extremes.