- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
TEE-D-OFF Perennial Ryegrass was selected based on its color, disease resistance and turf density. The thing that really caught our eye is the color in both PA and OR. Tee-D-Off is another selection out of McCarthy Research Farm that we are very proud of. It will be great in home lawns or golf courses. There will be limited supply for fall of 2017. Tee-D-Off was entered into the 2016 NTEP trials.
AREAS OF USE: Tee-D-Off can be used in full sun to partial shade and is a beautiful dark green color that will enhance any area. It is an ideal choice for home lawns, golf courses, sports fields and parks.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.