- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
ANNIHILATOR Tall Fescue is an exceptional tall fescue variety that produces strong resilient dark green turf with excellent disease resistance and drought tolerance. It spreads by rhizomes to create a self-reparing surface with outstanding wear tolerance and heat resistance. Annihilator is an excellent choice for sod production, home lawns, sports fields and low maintenance areas.
AREAS OF USAGE: Annihilator is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in turf-grass mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
New Lawn: 8-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.