- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
AUSTRIAN Winter Peas: Very good for cover crops and green manure crops, building tilth and adding organic matter and thus humus to the soil. Peas like well-drained and fertile loam soils. Field peas are used as a winter annual in the South and as a spring annual in the North for soil improvement and for forage. Generally grown with a small grain for pasture, hay or silage. Many cultivars have been available for use as a cover crop or green manure crop. Does not tolerate high water table or any substantial flooding.
SEEDING RATE: 75-100 lbs p/ac | 5 lbs p/1,000 sq ft