- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
BARBARIAN Tall Fescue is an excellent choice for a durable, dark green, fine leafed tall fescue turf. This variety has demonstrated outstanding resilience and disease resistance as well. It has been trialed for several years with impressive results in both Oregon and Pennsylvania at the McCarthy Research Farms.
AREAS OF USE: Barbarian is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in turf-grass mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
New Lawn: 8-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.