- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
CAYUSE Spring Oats are awned, with light yellow kernels, medium-short, stiff straw, matures medium early, average test weight. Fair yields under irrigated/dryland conditions. Resistance to lodging. Fair tolerance to yellow dwarf virus.
Seeding Rate: 100-120 lbs. p/ac