- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
Corral II Intermediate Ryegrass is a new forage grass that features excellent seedling vigor, strong cold tolerance and high dry-matter forage yield. It has an upright growth habit and excellent resistance to winter leaf spot and stem rust. The feed quality is above average with strong re-growth after grazing. Early spring planting will produce superb growth and forage yield with adequate moisture availability. Fall planting for winter grazing or cover crop in temperate climates also works very well.
Areas of Use: Corral II is an ideal choice for rotational grazing, hay, silage and pastures. Corral II is not recommended for intensive (set stocking) grazing unless used as a component in blends and mixtures. Ideal for cover crop-ping or as an economical grass for overseeding, inter-seeding or frost seeding existing pastures.
Straight: 30 lbs. per acre