- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
DIRKWIN Spring Wheat is a beardless soft white variety. Features include: Semi-dwarf, moderate test weight, medium maturity, good straw strength, widely adapted, yields well under dryland or irrigated conditions. Resistant to stripe and leaf rust and powdery mildew. Good milling baking qualities.
Seeding Rate: 100-120 lbs per acre