- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Evergraze Tall Fescue is a new selection of forage-type Tall Fescue. It was entered into the 2006 Virginia Tech forage finals with outstanding results. Over the four years that it was in Virginia, Evergraze out-yielded 28 other competitive entries. It also out-yielded all commercial varieties at the University of Kentucky over a three year period. It features medium to large soft leaves that are highly palatable, persistent and winterhardy.
Areas of Use: Evergraze is well suited to situations where high forage dry matter production and persistence are the main objectives. Evergraze grows well in a range of soil conditions. It can be used for hay production or grazing.
Straight: 25 lbs. per acre