- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
FIREBALL Perennial Ryegrass produces a dark green turf with aggressive tillering capability. It has excellent cold tolerance and improved turf performance. Additional benefits include rapid establishment, excellent spring green up and the ability to blend well with other species. Fireball is endophyte enhanced for increased insect and disease resistance.
AREAS OF USE: Fireball can be used in full sun to partial shade and is a beautiful dark green color that will enhance any area. It makes a quick cover with very uniform leaf blades. The tillering capability of this grass creates a dense turf that holds up well to wear. It is an excellent choice for home and professional lawns.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.