- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Fracking Daikon Radish is a deep rooted forage radish that will make an outstanding winter cover crop. The deep taproot of the Fracking Radish can help break up tough, compacted soil, improve water filtration, suppress weeds, eliminate pests and store nitrogen. The benefits are optimized if the radish is planted in late summer.
Areas of Use: The Fracking Radish fits well following small grains, corn silage, and early harvested vegetable crops that allow cover crop planting before September 1. Nutrients scavenged by radishes are released rapidly making them a good fit ahead of early planted crops with high nutrient requirements.
Broadcast: 8-10 lbs. per acre
Drilling: 6 lbs. per acre