- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
High in nutritive value and palatability make Ladino clover a popular choice in pasture mixtures. It is not deep rooted, and will not tolerate drought. It is two to four times as large as common white clover. Requires high soil phosphate level. Ryegrass and orchardgrass work well with ladino clover in mixtures.
Seeding rate 8 to 10 lbs/acre.