- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
LOFA is a festulolium resulting from crossing Italian ryegrass and tall fescues. The resulting plants look very much like ryegrass. Lofa is very palatable and it is among the highest digestibility forages that we ever tested. The very high sugar content of Lofa contributes to the palatibility and high intakes that we’ve observed.
ADAPTABILITY: Lofa can be used anywhere that perennial ryegrass is currently being used. For best results, Lofa should be utilized for silage or grazing as a pure stand or in mixtures with other grasses such as perennial ryegrass, meadow fescue, Timothy, and red clover. Lofa adds high forage quality and yields in such mixtures.
SEEDING RATE: 35 lbs per acre