- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
MARAUDER Tall Fescue was selected for its fine leaf texture and beautiful dark green color. Marauder also features superior disease resistance and drought tolerance. This versatile variety can be counted on to produce premium quality turf that will withstand wear, heat and drought. It spreads by rhizomes to “self repair” bare spots. It’s a top choice for sod producers and lawn care professionals.
AREAS OF USE: Marauder is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in turf-grass mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
New Lawn: 8-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.