- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
PNW Perennial Ryegrass scores at the top of corporate trials for genetic color, disease resistance and wear tolerance. PNW has a fine leaf texture and withstands mowing heights as low as .5 inches. PNW is very heat tolerant and requires less fertilizer to retain its dark green color.
AREAS OF USE: PNW is quickly becoming one of the most sought after varieties in the professional turf industry. PNW can be planted in full sun to partial shade. The wear tolerance and beautiful dark green color make it ideal for home lawns, golf courses, sports fields or parks.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 3-5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.