- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
POTOMAC Early Heading Orchardgrass is a cool-season, tall, long-lived rapidly growing bunchgrass. It is adapted to well-drained soils, and has the ability to stand relatively poor soils. Develops rapidly in the spring. If adequately fertilized, production is distributed well through the growing season. Withstands both heat and drought, and is shade tolerant. Prefers neutral to higher pH, needs lime on acid soils. It is suited for hay, pasture and erosion control. Generally needs 16 inches of annual rainfall.
SEEDING RATE: 15 to 20 lbs/acre.