- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Private Perennial Ryegrass is a top-rated, dark green, fine textured variety that performs well in full sun. It is an excellent choice for perennial ryegrass blends or blended with fine fescues or Kentucky bluegrass. Private features rapid germination, good density, superb spring green up and excellent disease resistance.
Areas of Use: Private can be used in full sun to partial shade and is a beautiful dark green color that will enhance any area. It makes a quick cover with very uniform leaf blades. The tillering capability of this grass creates a dense turf that holds up well to wear. Private has the improved turf characteristics required to meet the demands of today’s turf manager and homeowner. This variety produces a beautiful lawn.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.