- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
QUARRY Hard Fescue is an exceptional variety that we are proud to add to our fine fescue line up. Over the last few years we have intensely watched the performance of Quarry and decided that the improvements over other Hard Fescues were too substantial to ignore. The dark green color of Quarry, combined with its low growing nature and quick establishment are just a couple of the characteristics that distinguish Quarry from other Hard Fescue varieties. Other outstanding attributes include its shade tolerance and disease resistance.
AREAS OF USE: Quarry is best utilized in mixtures designed for improved shade tolerance, low cutting heights and reduced maintenance. It can be used in winter overseeding programs as a minor component for rapid transition turf-grass mixtures. Quarry is compatible with Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, colonial bentgrass and other fine fescues.
New Lawn: 4-5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 2-2.5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.