- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
SAVAGE Tall Fescue showed exceptional turf quality in the NTEP 2013 trials. It was in the top 4% in the Southeast Region, top 5% in Griffin, Georgia and the top 7% in West Lafayette, Indiana.
AREAS OF USE: Savage is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in turf-grass mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
New Lawn: 8-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.