- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
SEDUCER Chewings Fescue is a unique variety with a wide range of adaptions including acidic soil tolerance and low fertility in lawn and golf course rough areas. It is a great choice for both low and high maintenance areas. Seducer can withstand the toughest turf conditions and thrive in maintained areas as well. Planted as a stand alone or mixed with other grasses, it will perform consistently.
AREAS OF USE: Seducer can be used in mixtures, typically with perennial ryegrass and Kentucky bluegrass. It has a rich green color that blends well and it will add increased disease resistance and wear tolerance to the mixture.
New Lawn: 3-5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 2-2.5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.