- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
SHAMROCK Kentucky Bluegrass is one of the most aggressive bluegrasses available. It forms a sod so dense that it will crowd out most weeds and withstand foot traffic exceptionally well. Shamrock exhibits early spring green-up and remains dark green and dense all season long. Shamrock is an excellent choice for home lawns, parks or sod production.
AREAS OF USE: Shamrock was developed with quick establishment in mind. It is wear tolerant and repairs itself by rhizomes. It is an excellent variety choice for worldwide usage where other cool season grasses grow.
New Lawn: 2-4 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.