- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
TEE-LEE Perennial Ryegrass is becoming one of the most sought after varieties in the professional turf industry. Scoring at the top of the NTEP’s for Genetic Color, Disease Resistance and Wear Tolerance, TeeLee Perennial Ryegrass has a fine leaf texture and tolerates mowing heights as low as ½ inch. This variety is very heat tolerant and requires less fertilizer to retain its dark green color. It also demonstrates excellent winter hardiness.
AREAS OF USE: TeeLee can be planted in full sun to partial shade. It is an ideal choice for home lawns, golf courses, sports fields and parks.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 3-5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.