- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
TEE-ME-UP Perennial Ryegrass was entered into the 2016 NTEP trials and we are anxiously waiting the outcome. At McCarthy Research Farm in Oregon the turf quality, leaf texture and disease was outstanding. We found that to be the same on the McCarthy Research location in PA. We are so excited about Tee-Me-Up that we have production currently in the ground and will have small amounts to offer for fall of 2017.
AREAS OF USE: Tee-Me-Up can be used in full sun to partial shade and is a beautiful dark green color that will enhance any area. Tee-Me-Up is an ideal choice for home lawns, golf courses, sports fields and parks.
New Lawn: 7-10 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 5-7 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.