- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
TETRELITE II is an early flowering tetraploid (4N) short lived perennial bunchgrass. This man-made cross of perennial and annual ryegrass is highly aggressive in terms of yield, vigor and regrowth. Tetrelite II produces a dense and erect sod and is responsive to increased nitrogen and rain fall. Tetrelite II exhibits excellent seedling vigor, tolerates moderately acidic soils and remains productive under poorly drained conditions. For excellent winter growth and persistence, Tetrelite II is a top contender.