- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
- Sprouting Seeds
WARHAWK Tall Fescue is an outstanding tall fescue variety that produces a beautiful dark green turf with excellent disease resistance and drought tolerance. It spreads by rhizomes to create a self-reparing surface that stands up to excessive wear and high temperatures. Warhawk is a top choice for sod production, home lawns, sports fields and low maintenance areas.
AREAS OF USE: Warhawk is recommended for permanent turf in full or partial shade on golf course roughs, out-of-bounds areas, and low maintenance sites. It can be utilized in turf-grass mixtures maintained at a moderate height of cut. Can be used in dry temperate regions in addition to hot and humid regions with excellent results.
New Lawn: 8-12 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Overseeding: 4-6 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.