- Turf Grass Seed Bluegrass, Bentgrass, Ryegrass, Fescues...
- Forage Seed Bromes, Clovers, Fescue, Wheatgrass, Legumes
- Grains Wheat Grain, Rye Grain
- Cover Crop Seed Buckwheat, Clover, Peas, Ryegrain
- Wildflower Seed Mixtures, Singles, Annual, Perennial
Water Warden ™ – 4 way Tall Fescue blend
A medium-textured bunchgrass developed from the more coarse forage types. Adaptation is more widespread because of greater heat and drought tolerance than other species of turf grass. Deeper root system. Does well on heavy soils. Adapts to wide range of soil pH levels. Accepts poor drainage. General purpose turfgrass. Will develop a good, tough play lawn, excellent for erosion control and athletic fields. Has moderate shade tolerance; good wearability in spring and fall.
SEEDING RATE: 10-12 lbs/1000 sq.ft.